Your guarantee premium is just 65% of your tenant's 1st month's rent paid over 12 equal payments. After the twelfth payment, payments drop off and your guarantee stays effective until your tenant terminates their lease. Payments are due when you receive your tenant's rent each month that includes the cost of your guarantee. There is no due date each month.
- Increase renewals and decrease turnover rates
- Landlords profit tax free when damages are lower than the amount paid out by guarantee.
- Tax deduction given by tenants that decreases tax liability.
- A discounted, same as cash, alternative finance option to tenants
- An alternative to multiple months of security deposit for landlords that require 2 or more months.
- Tenants are left with move in cash
- No more large cash outlays from tenants
- No more tenant disputes over security deposits
- No more court dates
- Tenants walk free and clear of no reimbursements of claims to Jack and Landlords
To get started with Jack and Landlords, contact us to receive an invitation to register. Thank you.